Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day weekend

What a weekend it's been! I wish I could share pictures because I have some pretty cute pictures to share. However, I cannot. Nicholas, my husband, dad and step mom and his sister are here visiting for the weekend. They were able to bring along two very sweet children with them. Currently they are fostering two awesome children and our family couldnt enjoy them anymore than we do. This afternoon we took all the kids swimming and they had a blast together. Yesterday we all attempted the mall together! It was quite interested...shopping with a teenage girl (Nick's sister) and 7 children! Definately a fun family moment. The children all play together awesome and it'll be a sad day in our family when they go back to their family! But so exciting for them to be reunited like that! Nick's dad and their little family had a graduation party this afternoon and so we brought the girls back here for a nap. Here in about an hour we will be heading to the park for pizza in the park, playground time and a family game of whiffle ball!! I love that our family can be so active together and have so much fun. The heat index today is 98 degrees with a temperature of 95. It's hot but we're keeping the kids all hydrated well. I couldnt be more blessed by the family I married into! I have a wonderful father in law and step-mother in law. A super strong mother in law and some great in-law siblings! Our girls are blessed with lots of cousins their age and our time with all them is always so much fun. Makes the weekends go way too fast though. I have many pictures I'd love to share but only one that I can share right now. With that being said, look how adorable Kynzie is with her daddy and the love of my life! Nicholas is such an amazing dad and I couldnt be more proud to have him as the father of my children and as my husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment