Thursday, June 14, 2012

A day off!

What an awesome day!!

The girls and I packed our lunches this morning and headed to the zoo!   We met 2 of the best girlfriends there that I could ever ask for!   We all have kids the same ages and so we planned to all take a day off and a playdate picnic at the zoo!  It was a wonderful much needed time together!  I have been so busy planning our community days and getting our adoption stuff around that this day was well overdue!   We all had so much fun!  However, we really missed Nicholas there with us.  
He also took a day off work.  It takes a lot for him to take time off but he's just as anxious as I am to get the bedroom done for the adoption!   Last weekend my dad and mom came down and so generously bought all the supplies needed to expand the room and to add extra lighting and electrical.   Dad and Nick tore out a wall seperating a small room and a storage closet; making one big room!  They had to raise the closet floor and retile the ceiling.  They added wiring to add some outlets and a ceiling light.  They didnt get it all done so Nicholas finished the room today!  The carpet should be in next week and then the room is ready for children!!  yea!
Everything is getting super close to being finished!  I just cannot wait to see what God has in store!  Pure amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that we could take time off at Little Eden to come and help you get the room ready. Babysitting for the girls was pure joy for me. Love you all.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete